- Pick and wash the red beans clean and drain.
- Pour 8 cups of water into a deep pot, add the red beans to bring to boil over medium
heat, reduce the fire to mild heat and boil them for 1 hour until they burst.
- Add sugar candies to boil until the Sugar is dissolved and pour lard in to mix well.
- Sieve autumn rice flour into a large pan, pour 3 cups of water in to make paste and pour
the paste slowly into the red beans to stir well.
- Apply oil to the cake pan, pour the (4) in, daub it flat, steam it over high heat for 1
hour, take it out, cool it and slice it for serving.